The Toronto Argonauts and Edmonton Elks will play their postponed contest Nov. 16, the CFL introduced Thursday.
The Argos had been initially scheduled to host the Elks final Thursday at BMO Area, however the recreation was postponed after Edmonton encountered COVID-19 points.
The rescheduling of the Toronto-Edmonton contest prompted another modifications to the league’s schedule. They embrace:
– The Elks-Saskatchewan Roughriders contest scheduled for Nov. 5 at 9:45 p.m. ET in Regina will now be performed on the identical date and time in Edmonton.
– The Riders-Elks recreation scheduled for Nov. 13 in Edmonton beginning at 7 p.m. ET will now be performed in Regina on the identical date with a 4 p.m. ET kickoff.
– The Winnipeg Blue Bombers-Montreal Alouettes recreation Nov. 13 at 4 p.m. ET in Montreal shall be now start at 1 p.m. The date and placement stay unchanged.
With the realigned schedule leading to Edmonton taking part in a collection of three video games over a interval of seven days, the CFL and CFL Gamers’ Affiliation have agreed that each groups can every add a further 5 gamers to their lively rosters for the next video games:
– Edmonton at Toronto on Nov. 16.
– Edmonton at B.C. on Nov. 19
The Elks had as many as 13 gamers take a look at optimistic for COVID-19 over the course of their outbreak. A ten-day quarantine for all Tier 1 people was lifted on Tuesday and the group will return to the sphere towards the Calgary Stampeders on Monday.