Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizing and timely preparing the annual budget.
- Controlling and monitoring expenses and ensure expenditure (including CAPEX) is in line with budget.
- Accurate and timely preparation of the monthly management reports and country finance report.
- Preparing monthly forecasts to aid business planning.
- Developing and managing financial systems & policies, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Working closely with Plant team on cost initiative strategies and recommending strategies to reduce costs.
- Coordinating stock counts monthly and liaising with specialist for bulk material count on quarterly basis.
- Monthly monitoring of standard costs in the system against actual costs.
- Perform month end activities, settlement of orders, and reviewing consumption bookings.
- Stock movement monitoring and reconciliation.
- Monitoring inventory consumption and cement production/movements.
- Perform any other tasks as given by the Financial Controller or CFO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
- A minimum of 5 – 7 years’ experience working with role supporting senior management in manufacturing industry or similar. (Manufacturing industry is a must).
Qualified candidate with CPA/ACCA.
Skills and Competencies
- SAP Knowledge is key.
- Results oriented and team player and ability to follow guidelines and controls required of the position.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure, and with business Partner mind-set.
- Flexible and with ability to liaise with people of different cultures.
- Must be professionally proficient and fluent in written and spoken English and Swahili
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development
Join Our Telegram Group for Daily Job Updates CLICK HERE