Oversee and coordinate product testing and inspection process for DCP Tanzania products to ensure optimal quality of final products is achieved and pre-determined standards of production are maintained.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and drive the implementation of the annual Quality Control Plan for the plant.
- Ensure that production quality control processes are implemented in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Supervise laboratory operations to ensure precision in the sample testing process for raw materials, intermediate products, final products, oil, water, gas, etc. and appropriate calibration of equipments.
- Ensure all set product quality targets are met and deviations from target quality standards are promptly identified and rectified.
- Coordinate the weaning and pilling of cement raw materials; and control of chemical parameters.
- Liaise with process control operatives with regards to the quality control parameters for semi-finished (Raw meal and Clinker) and final products.
- Ensure preventive maintenance is carried out on laboratory equipments and effective housekeeping is conducted in the laboratories.
- Prepare annual calibration schedule and ensure calibration is carried out on laboratory equipments as scheduled.
- Manage the interface between the QA/QC function and other relevant departments within the plant.
- Perform any other related duties that may be assigned by the Plant Director/Management
Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of Forty (14) years relevant work experience.
- In-depth knowledge of quality audit/testing processes for cement
- In-depth knowledge of the cement industry (local and international)
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven training and facilitation skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good relationship management skills
- Proficiently in Microsoft Office suites
Skills and Competencies
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development
Join Our Telegram Group for Daily Job Updates CLICK HERE