The Pajwell Foundation Bachelor of Music in Composition for Visual Media Scholarship was created to honor and acknowledge exceptional MI students who can clearly articulate their professional goals in the music industry, and submit two original songs for visual media that they have either composed and/or produced, and/or arranged.
Eligibility: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Available to international students and U.S. citizens.
- May only be applied to the B.M. in Music Composition Program.
- Newly enrolling and current/returning students are eligible.
- Previous winners of this application are not eligible.
Application Deadline: March 4, 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor degree
Value of Awards: $1,000
Number of Awards: Varies
Method of Application: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application form. As part of the application, they must submit all the following required documents:
- YouTube Video URL 1: YouTube video URL: Video of you clearly explaining why you should be considered for the opportunity . Include your name, your career goals, business ideas/plans, and any other factors you consider relevant. You must also explain what you are primarily looking to improve upon by studying in MI’s Composition Program. The maximum length is 3 minutes, spoken voice only no performance footage is accepted. Videos that exceed 3 minutes will not be considered.
- YouTube Video URL 2: YouTube video URL: Video images (visual media i.e.: film, TV, animation, games, etc.) with synced audio tracks of two songs (musical soundtracks) that you have either composed, and/or produced, and/or arranged for visual media. You must include explain your specific contribution(s) to the material submitted.