United Yacht Sales is offering a $1,500 scholarship opportunity towards the expenses, including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board, of studying an undergraduate or graduate programme.
United Yacht Sales extends its mantra of ‘doing the right thing’ by positively contributing to those that need help most. Students across the US are currently experiencing a difficult time, with many facing financial difficulties in paying for their essential education, and United Yacht Sales is proud to be a company offering a helping hand.
- Applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Applicants must be international students
Application Deadline: 31st December 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Graduate
Value of Award: $1,500
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Method of Application:
- Please complete this form to submit your application: United Yacht Sales ‘Do The Right Thing’ Scholarship
- Please include a 500- 1,000-word essay answering the following questions:
Elaborate on a time in your life where you have had to do the right thing, even when it’s been hard
- Please provide proof of enrollment – a transcript, class schedule, or tuition bill